Be prepared to go to Peanut Butter Dream Land in 5…4…3…2…1
This Peanut Butter Pie is beyond scrumptious, its heavenly really. Teasing the mind into thinking its healthy with its light and airy texture, don’t be fooled lovelies, this will pack on the pounds faster than you can say ‘elastic waistband pants’. Consider this a warning!
I’m almost certain you will not have tasted a Peanut Butter Pie quite like this one, and if you did, tell mama I say ‘hi’. Its one of those feel good desserts that only our mama’s make leaving us wishing we could bake like her. Well…wish no more lovelies… welcome to Peanut Butter Pie Heaven; population chubby!
What you’ll need:
- 5 oz Cream Cheese | softened
- 1/2 cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter | smooth
- 8 oz Cool Whip | thawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1 Cadbury’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Bar | chopped
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips, Milk Chocolate
PS: I apologize for the first few images, the lighting in my kitchen is horrible. I’ll work on getting that fixed.
GAH – so sorry – I hate a crappy picture as much as the next blogger!