From right to left | top row then bottom
1. Sofia and I enjoying the random snowfall we got on Monday morning, creating the first foot steps in our hood.
2. Safety Pins to the rescue. No more knee cleavage.
3. You’re wearing far too much leopard for one human being. Said no one ever!
4. Sofia’s little cottage house, thanks to Discovery Kids
5. And that’s when we took it too far. We put lighting in Sofia’s cardboard house. YES, we are those kinds of parents.
6. Scarves are the best kind of accessories, Spring…Winter…Summer…or Fall. Says me!