If you ask (enough times) you shall receive.
…or however that saying goes. I’ve had quite a few of you ask me recently how I make my tea in the evenings, you know the cup that turns the day around from “oh god did that really all happen” to an “ah well, tomorrows another day”. Yes, this cup of tea is that good, good enough to turn even the worst of days around. It’s simple to make, but definitely more work than your average cup of tea. Think about it this way, it’s turning your day around, I think the extra 4 minutes of time to complete the cup it worth it.
1. steep your Tea in about 1/3 cup Boiled Water
2. next, on the stove top, simmer your Vanilla Almond Milk on medium-high heat; watch it, as it’ll burn easy
3. once the milk has come to a boil, remove from the element and mix with your Milk-Frother
4. with a Spoon, hold back the foam and pour the milk into your steeped tea, letting the foam top the cup
5. draw a bath, pour in the bubbles (preferably not princess endorsed) relax and enjoy