FASHION: His & Her “People Footwear” Style

HERS: Old Navy Tank & Jeans // Charlotte Russe Shirt // Shoes c/o People Footwear // Citrus Silver Necklace HIS: Old Navy Shorts // Target Shirt // Shoes c/o People Footwear Get ready to add shoes onto your weekly monthly dusting routine. For real people, the comfort of these babies will have you leaving your current shoe collection in the dust, literally. You won’t wanna wear anything else as far as I’m concerned, so my suggestion is, get 2 pairs, 1 in a fun color (like I’ve done above)and 1 in a neutral, white or black. Sammy and I are casual dressers 98% of the time, with the other 2% of our […]

FASHION: Crystal Clear

{Old Navy Jeans // Target Shirt & Shoes // Necklace c/o Alison Storry} Accessories are what makes me. If I didn’t have accessories I would just be the walking advertisement and serious supporter of jeans and a tee. 93% of the time this is the start to my outfits for the entire week, weekend are a different story, less fancy and more plaid pj pants with the only added accessory being a bra when company arrives. My eyes are always hunting. Hunting for the perfect everyday necklace or the most adorable earrings or better yet a bracelet I can stack without suffocation. My neck, ears, and wrists can never get enough, much to […]

FASHION: wrap me up in your love

{Old Navy Tee, Jeans, and Boots // Sweater c/o Woolovers // Blue Line Hat // Forever 21 Glasses // Gifted Purse} Casual is sorta’ my thing *toot toot*, yes that’s the sound of me blowing my own horn; but when it comes to making an everyday casual outfit exciting, I honestly think it’s all about the accessories. For me I start with the top and work my way down. How’s my hair, is it socially acceptable or has it crossed the line of being obnoxious? To hat or not to hat, that is the question. Next, we move to the face, earrings are a must, diamond studs […]

FASHION: #moms30for30 recap

Dress: eshakti// Scarf: Phillip Lim for Target // Purse: Fendi // Belt: Joe Fresh // Bracelet: H&M // Shoes: Target  As some of you caught wind, I have been playing with some amazing fashion-fem’s and challenging myself for the month of February. I joined my girl Pink Chai and chose 30 pieces of clothing to work with over the next 30 days.  Creating ensembles I wouldn’t normally pick, but merely because it’s all I have to work with. WHY?! you ask… for a few reasons. I have wanted to join a #30for30 for quite sometime now, about 3 years to be frank — to save money, as […]

What I Wore: Ladies who brunch…

TOP target SKIRT target TIGHTS target BOOTS gossip {similar here} PURSE suzy shier BELT target NECKLACE aldo accessories BRACELETS chapters EARRINGS suzy shier LIPSTICK nyx soft matte lip cream in “antwerp” If only I could take you all on a behind the scenes look into these “what I wore” shoots. I swear, it’s a comedy show in itself. After getting home from brunch with some of my very favorite ladies, I felt rather cute, asked my pro-photographer husband to snap a few shots outside while Sofia was happily playing. OH! but of course, it could never go that smoothly, she’s 2, which means she MUST help. She […]

WHAT I WORE: Party Dress

DRESS eshakti SHOES old navy {similar here & here} SOCKS ebay NECKLACE joe fresh {similar here} BRACELETS joe fresh {similar here} EARRINGS suzy shier PURSE phillip lim for target The proof is in the picture lovelies. Accessories are what make up your style; which proves fashion doesn’t need to be expensive.  Invest in pieces for your wardrobe that can be brought throughout each season, and shop afford-ably on trends, and accessories to take your look to a personal place of uber-style. Take some advice from the amazing Iris Apfel and layer up on your favorite jewels and don’t look back. Play with your accessories, do the opposite […]